Greenovator Company Limited Privacy Notice.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION.
This notice is to explain why we collect information at Asri & Agencynomics and what we do with that information.
We are a data controller for information about our clients, partners, staff and contractors which
enables us to fulfil our obligations to you.
We use this information to help digital marketing agencies, our clients, our partners, our suppliers and our staff/contractors, to keep them informed and to ensure that they are able to access our
support and tools in more effective ways.
From time to time, we also use other organisations to process this data (for example Eventbrite,
Hubspot, Mighty Networks, Google) under strict and clear terms that abide by our obligations within the law.
Using these organisations (eg Mighty Networks and Eventbrite) you will usually be directly
submitting information to these organisations under their data protection regulations (links included below).
The categories of information that we may collect include:
- Personal information (eg names, addresses, gender etc)
- Medical and dietary information (for events)
- Company information (such as address/registration number/other publicly available information)
- Bank details/credit card information
- Why we collect and use this information:
- to fulfil our obligations
- to communicate
- to fulfil our services
- to make and receive payments.
REQUESTING ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
Under data protection legislation you have the right to request access to information that we hold about you. To make a request for your personal information please contact us at [email protected].
You also have the right to:
- Object to processing of personal data that is likely to cause, or is causing, damage or distress
- Prevent processing for the purpose of direct marketing
- In certain circumstances, have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed; and – claim compensation for damages caused by a breach of the Data Protection regulations.
- If you would like to discuss anything in this privacy notice, please contact our Data Protection.